Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Host Family Gifts

I am the worst gift giver ever. After much advice and suggestion from past NSLI-Y participants, I finally finished my gift shopping...sort of. I'm still trying to figure everything out. 


I am incredibly happy with how the photo book turned out. I made it at Walmart with pictures I took around the island.



PS : the thing in the bubble wrap is a hand-carved candle that I am planning to give to my host mom (: The color is a mixture of white, purple and pink-- super pretty!

Edit: Okay, for some odd reason, I couldn't post this through my email. It wouldn't work. I tried 3 times on my Gmail and 1 time on Yahoo Mail, but it failed each time. Apparently it went over the size limit...so I'm assuming that I won't be able to post pictures on this blog while in China. 

1 comment:

  1. Living with a family, that host you and give environment that you miss in your journey, is a great thing. You can have the information of paid host family around you, where you interested to go. Take a moment to check it out.

    ReplyDelete